Home Saunas in Larkspur, CO
Enjoy All the Benefits of a Sauna
What’s your favorite way to relax after a long day at work? Of course, we love having a glass of wine to close out the day, but that certainly isn’t the only way to unwind. Sauna treatments are another popular way to get some much-needed relaxation. But driving to a sauna across town might only serve to add extra stress to your day. Why not install a sauna in your very own home? At Red Leaf Solutions, we’re well-versed in the sauna installation process. Over our decades of experience, we’ve worked with numerous Larkspur, CO homeowners, bringing them a brand-new relaxation space. Find out which of our sauna offerings is right for you.
Types of Saunas
At Red Leaf Solutions, we want to give you a sauna perfectly tailored to your wants and needs. As such, we offer a couple of different types of saunas to choose from. Our seasoned team will listen to your preferences and recommend the steam room best suited to you. Our experts can install either of the following:
- Custom Saunas: You deserve a sauna that fits perfectly within your home’s layout. Our team will work with you to design the home sauna you’ve always wanted. We can include special features or take steps to keep costs as low as possible. Once we’ve finalized the design, we can also take care of the entire construction and installation processes. Should you run into any technical problems afterward, you can always give us a call for maintenance!
- Infrared Saunas: Unlike a traditional sauna, this type of sauna uses infrared heaters to produce detoxifying and healing effects on the body. Beyond the health benefits, infrared saunas also tend to be more energy efficient when compared with traditional options.
How You Can Benefit From a Sauna
While saunas aren’t a substitute for visiting your doctor, they can bring plenty of mental and physical health benefits. Depending on your specific health concerns, having a sauna in the convenience of your own home might be very helpful. Here are just a few of the sauna benefits you could take advantage of:
- Improved Circulation: Raising your body’s temperature also raises your heart rate, increasing blood circulation. Sauna treatments are a good way to mimic the effects of exercise without physical activity (though they are not a replacement for exercise in the long term).
- Reduced Stress: Many people use their saunas as a way to relax and unwind from a stressful day. Those who take a seat in their saunas regularly tend to have lower stress levels and an easier time staying asleep.
- Hydrated Skin: Sessions in your new sauna can go a long way toward hydrating the skin. Plus, sauna treatments can open clogged pores and firm up the skin. If you have skin problems, be sure to consult your doctor before getting a sauna, as symptoms might worsen.
- Enhanced Mood: Some studies over the years have shown a link between sauna use and improved mood. While research hasn’t yet found any concrete associations, it seems that saunas positively affect mental health.
- Pain Relief: If you struggle with chronic pain or stiff muscles, saunas may help relieve your symptoms. Heat makes the muscles more flexible and can alleviate the soreness you feel after exercising.
- Increased Immune Response: Studies suggest that regular sauna sessions can reduce your chances of catching a cold or flu. According to these findings, heat speeds the production of white blood cells, which fight off illnesses.
Is a Home Sauna for Me?
Despite the numerous benefits of an infrared sauna, sauna treatments aren’t recommended for everyone. People with high blood pressure or cardiovascular problems should always consult their doctor before using a sauna. Regardless of any preexisting conditions, we recommend taking these precautions before stepping into a home sauna:
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Drink lots of water beforehand
- Spend no more than 20 minutes in the sauna at a time (no more than 15 for children)
- Stay out of the sauna while you’re sick
Get in Touch With Red Leaf Solutions
Does a sauna sound like a great way to relax after a stressful day? Get in touch with Red Leaf Solutions to learn more about the design, construction, and installation processes. We can do it all, and we’ll make sure to keep you updated every step of the way. Let our team know your size specifications and budget, and we’ll make every effort to keep the project affordable. Take your Larkspur home to the next level—contact us today.