Wine Cooler Repair FAQs in Denver, CO
Wine Cooler Repair from the Team at Red Leaf Solutions
When you need a wine cooler repair for your Denver, CO home’s wine cellar, call on the team at Red Leaf Solutions for comprehensive service. Don’t let a malfunctioning system result in the devaluation of your prized wine collection. Call on our team as soon as possible so we can get to the bottom of your system’s issues. Keep reading for answers to some of our most frequently asked questions regarding wine cellar cooler service.
Can the team at Red Leaf Solutions perform any type of wine cellar maintenance or repair?
You bet! We service and repair all makes and models of wine cooling equipment, whether or not we were the ones who initially installed it.
Why might I need to reach out to professionals for wine cooler repair?
The most common reasons we are called on for wine cooler repair include the following:
- Your cooling system has an internal fan that is wearing out or is no longer capable of adequately circulating the air
- Your wine cooler’s condenser coil is dirty and needs to be replaced
- Your wine cellar’s thermostat is broken and needs to be recalibrated or replaced entirely
- One of your cooling system’s vents are blocked or not working at all
- The compressor or capacitor is damaged and needs to be replaced
- The contents of your cellar have become too cold due to a lack of lubrication on the internal fan of the cooler’s compressor
- A screw is loose in the compressors fan and needs to be tightened
How often should I have my wine cellar maintenance?
At Red Leaf Solutions, we recommend having your wine cellar and its different components maintenance at least once per year. This way, you can minimize the chance of complete climate control system failure and damage to your valuable wine collection.
What components should be assessed when it’s obvious my wine cellar requires wine cooler repair?
- Temperature – If the temperature within your wine cellar is off, it can affect the tannins and other components of your wine. If the room is too warm, be sure to check out the breaker box to ensure you have power to the cooler. You can also shut the unit off, let it rest for a couple of hours, and restart it. Sometimes the system will simply need a re-boot to begin performing efficiently again. Additionally, if you notice water dripping from the unit or ice buildup on the evaporator, turn the unit off. The professionals at Red Leaf Solutions can best address these common problems with wine coolers.
- Humidity – Wine should be stored between 50-70% humidity regardless of the type. Low humidity levels are problematic because it will cause your wine bottle’s cork to dry out, allowing air into the bottle. On the other hand, if the humidity within your wine cellar is too high, it could devalue your bottles, causing the labels to peel off or disintegrate. These issues can be easily fixed by the seasoned team at Red Leaf Solutions, just give us a call, and we’d be happy to perform wine cellar maintenance at your Denver, CO residence.
- Light – This is one people don’t seem to think too much about, but it is one of the main components that should be assessed when experiencing wine cellar troubles. Wine should always be stored in a dark place to maintain its value properly. Today’s UV lighting is responsible for breaking down the chemical components that give your wine its delectable flavor and character. If your wine cooler was built with a clear glass door, make sure it is positioned away from direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting. If you choose us to create your custom wine cellar, we will make sure it is positioned in a way that does not put your wine in any direct light.
What are some preventative wine cooler maintenance tips?
If you want to make sure that your wine cooling system is running at maximum efficiency, there are some preventative maintenance methods you can practice to ensure the longevity of your system. These include the following:
- Make sure your unit has adequate ventilation
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils
- Verify that the drain lines are free of obstructions
- If you have a ducted unit, replace the filters quarterly and ensure the ductwork is free of cracks or leaks
- Do not overload your wine cellar, as this can cause your system to overwork itself and malfunction
We offer preventative maintenance services for your wine cellar so that you won’t need costly wine cooler repair down the road. Properly maintaining your investment is the best way to ensure your wine cooler parts last, and your wine stays in mint condition.
What areas does the Red Leaf Solutions service?
At Red Leaf Solutions, we provide expert wine cooler repair and installations to wine cellars throughout Denver and beyond. Some of the other locations we serve are Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Greely, Lakewood, Loveland, and Pueblo. Want to know if we service your particular area? Just give us a call!
Why choose Red Leaf Solutions for wine cooler repair in Denver, CO?
The question is, why not choose our seasoned team for wine cooler appliance repair? With over two decades of wine cooler repair experience and outstanding customer service, it’s no wonder we have become Denver, CO’s premier choice for wine cellar maintenance. As a local company dedicated to serving our surrounding community, we can work quickly to resolve whatever problem your wine cellar or cooler has developed. With such prompt and knowledgeable service, you can rest assured your wine will not lose its value.
Call Our Team Now To Set Up Your Free In-Home Consultation!
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Unique, Customized Solutions
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Expansive Line of Manufacturers
- Free In-Home Design Consultations