Wine Cellar Racks in Denver, CO
Buy Your Wine Cellar Racks from Red Leaf Solutions Today!
If you are looking for wine cellar racks for your Denver, CO home’s wine cellar, the team at Red Leaf Solutions has the storage to fit all your needs and exceed your expectations. With over two decades in the industry, we have developed unparalleled relationships with some of the top manufacturers so we can ensure our customers only purchase the very best products. Keep reading for answers to some of our most frequently asked questions regarding custom wine racks.
What materials are used to manufacture your wine racks?
At Red Leaf Solutions, we only offer the best materials for your custom wine racks by sourcing the highest-quality wood, like redwood, walnut, maple, mahogany, and hickory. We also offer stainless steel polished aluminum options if you’re hoping for more modern or unique wine racks. Our materials are compatible with long-term wine storage, offering you solutions you can enjoy for years to come.
Are Red Leaf Solutions wine racks custom or modular?
At Red Leaf Solutions, our wine cellar racks are custom-designed, meaning your unique wine racks will be built from the ground up according to your exact specifications. We take pride in building one-of-a-kind storage options for storing your wine.
Can you sell me a custom wine rack rather than building me one?
Of course! Though if we do not have the right size wine rack in stock, we will need to build a custom solution to fit your needs.
What are the most popular types of custom wine racks you offer?
The most popular types of custom wine racks we can offer our Denver, CO clients include the following:
- Individual bottle storage – if you choose this option, each bottle will be cradled in its own cell, either single or double deep. You may require different sized cells that are designed to accommodate various types of bottles, such as Bordeaux, Burgundy or Champagne, Magnums, and splits.
- Diamond bin storage – When you require bulk storage with style and flexibility, diamond bin wine cellar racks can accommodate any size bottle. Since bottom bottles are difficult to access with this solution, these custom wine racks are best suited for long-term storage. Your bottles will need to be handled with the utmost care because they will be resting on one another.
- Case storage – A cardboard or wooden wine cabinet is used to hold wine bottles in their original cases. Some clients opt for wall mounted wine racks for easy access.
What should I expect?
You can expect the following out of our custom wine racks services:
- One of our design consultants will come to your home and design your unique racking system.
- The designs will then be sent to our preferred suppliers that best fit your particular design.
- Our team will then manage the order and installation process to ensure you obtain what you wanted and what you paid for.
How do I know which wine cellar racks are best for me?
The team at Red Leaf Solutions would be happy to help you determine which unique wine racks are best for you, but first, we encourage you to consider the following questions:
- Is the wine cellar purely for storing wine, or will it be used for entertaining or displaying your wine collection?
- How many bottles do you want to store?
- What kind of wine do you collect?
- Where is the wine cellar located?
- How critical is the amount of noise generated from the wine refrigeration system?
- Do you want to be able to view the wine cellar from outside?
- What is your budget?
If you know your objectives, it’s easier to evaluate the different types of wine racks that will best fit your needs.
Do you have examples of custom wine racks you have completed that I can look at for inspiration?
Yes! You can access our online photo gallery to check out a plethora of our past projects. With so many unique recent projects, you’re sure to find something that sparks your interest. And we’ll tailor it to your exact aesthetic for a truly custom solution.
CTA: Contact Us Today to Request Your Free In-Home Consultation!
Why Choose Us?
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Unique, Customized Solutions
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Expansive Line of Manufacturers
- Free In-Home Design Consultations